HVAC & Refrigeration Technician
HVAC and refrigeration technicians specialize in installing, maintaining and repairing climate control systems in businesses, institutions and office buildings. HVAC and refrigeration technicians install large air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems in buildings where regulated temperatures are a necessity.
HVAC & Refrigeration Technicians:
- Install climate control systems in businesses, institutions and office buildings.
- Repair and maintain air conditioning, heating, and ventilation systems where regulated temperatures are a necessity.
- Demand for HVAC technicians is high because they are always needed to ensure food, medicine and other perishable items are stored and transported safely.
- aHVAC and refrigeration technicians install and maintain climate control systems for businesses and office buildings.
- HVAC technicians are responsible for repairs and maintenance to ensure perishable items are stored and protected safely.
- HVAC technicians become certified through a combination of trade school education and apprenticeship with a certified HVAC company.
- Health Care
- Law & Justice