Graphic Arts & Design
Graphic designers find ways to effectively communicate products and services for companies and businesses. Graphic designers use different software and applications to artistically create and design graphics. Graphic designers develop the layout of magazines, newspapers, company mailings and other print media. Graphic designers also design and distribute graphics and layouts on the Internet.
Graphic designers generally hold a bachelor's degree in graphic design or fine arts. An associate degree in graphic design is sometimes adequate for employers.
- Design logos and other media for products and services.
- Design layouts of magazines, newspapers and other print media.
- Design Web site graphics.
- Generally have a bachelor's degree in graphic design or fine arts.
- Graphic designers design and create content for online and print media. Graphic designers work with different software to create content and may work with illustration, type, photography, video and other graphics.
All applicants for this job will be screened by Career Gate based on their experience and qualifications. If you are identified as a candidate that needs training/ certification you may be provided with education opportunities through our partners. Career education may require fees for the registration and certification courses. Career Gate does not guarantee job placement after training/ certification completion.
- Health Care
- Law & Justice